Are you a small business owner that is looking to dramatically grow your business and increase your income level? Would you like to strengthen your leadership abilities and management skills? Are you ready to exceed your goals and objectives while maintaining a balanced life?
Whether you are a solopreneur or a small business owner with a number of employees, in today’s business environment, not only do you have to be a sharp leader, you have to maximize the potential of your business by getting the most from yourself, while at the same time leading and inspiring your employees to perform to their maximum potential. Additionally, you have to be able to juggle sales, operations, customer service, quality, and human resource responsibilities while somehow maintaining a life outside of work. As the leader of your business, the results, or lack of them, are directly attributed to who you are as a person and as the leader of your business!
If you are a business owner that is looking to reach for more, and is looking for a partner to work with you, you will benefit greatly from working with a coach.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I barely have time to keep my head above water, let alone think about “taking it to the next level”
- I keep getting pulled in different directions because my business is running me, instead of me running my business
- My staff is not performing to their potential and it seems that they “just don’t get it”
- I work so many hours that I rarely have time to do anything but work
- The results that I generate are not in line with the effort I put in on a daily basis
- I am expected to generate results, but I don’t have the tools and training to do so
- I wish I could spend less time doing paperwork and have more time to lead my people
- I am so busy that I feel completely overwhelmed and my stress level is “off the charts”
- I am compromising my values and standards to achieve short-term objectives instead of long-term success
- I am using a shot gun approach instead of well thought out systems
If so, working with a coach you can:
- Generate the results you are committed to, while developing an abundance of time and income
- Develop strong business systems, so that your business basically runs itself
- Develop strong leadership and management skills that allow you to lead and inspire your staff so that they reach their full potential
- Live a balanced life, which works well
- Align your daily actions with your intentions, so that the results you generate equal or exceed the effort you put in
- Have the tools, support structure, and accountability to achieve your goals
- Develop a system to handle all of your “administrivia”, so that you have more time to proactively get the most out of your staff
- Learn to create a “stress free” work zone so that stress and overwhelm are a thing of the past
- Develop a system that will allow you to create long-term consistent results that are in alignment with your core standards and values
- Have strong business systems, vs. reacting to day-to-day occurrences
Additionally, as your coach I will provide you with:
- The tools, support structure, and distinctions to allow you to reach your goals quickly
- An environment where you can speak openly and freely – everything we talk about is held in strict confidence
- Access to an extensive network of professionals and other people that can help you achieve your goals
- Support between sessions via phone and e-mail
- Access to hundreds of resources and assessments
- The full and honest truth from someone who is in your corner
Are you ready to learn how coaching can help you achieve your goals?