Are you currently in a job that you hate? Is your stress level off the charts? Have you recently been laid off from your job, and are wondering what is next for you? Do you know what you want, but you just can’t seem to find that next job?
In today’s business world, most of us will make numerous job changes over the course of our careers. In our high paced society, our situation can change on a dime, and often we are left wondering where our next paycheck is going to come from. While any transition can be challenging, a career transition is often times one of the hardest to make. As a business person, the decisions that you make with respect to your career can effect not only your income level, but also your personal happiness and success.
If you are in a career transition, or are looking to make one in the near future, you will benefit greatly from working with a coach.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I was recently laid off, and I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up
- I am unhappy in my current position, and want more from my career
- I love what I do, but the environment is preventing me from being happy
- I hate the fact that other people are making career decisions for me, and I want to have more of a say in where my career is heading
- The industry I am in is steadily declining, and the prospects of keeping my job are getting slimmer by the day
- I’m tired of working so hard and not getting the pay and benefits that I deserve
- It’s been a long time since I have changed jobs, and I have no idea about how to go about finding a new job
- I haven’t the slightest clue as to how to put together a resume, let alone market myself
- I’m caught up in internal politics, and I am clueless as to what to do about it
- I’ve heard that networking is the way to find a new job, but I don’t have any networking skills and am terrified at the thought of approaching people and asking for their help
If so, working with a coach you can:
- Become incredibly self aware, so that you know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are, and what careers are a solid fit for your skill set
- Develop a solid plan-of-attack to move your career to the next level
- Learn to develop strong boundaries and shift your environment from a toxic one to one that empowers you
- Give yourself the tools to take your power back and control your destiny with respect to your career
- Learn to leverage your current skill set so that you can move from a declining industry into an up-and-coming field
- Discover how to get paid what you are worth and work smarter, not harder
- Generate a solid marketing plan, complete with all the tools you need, to effectively conduct a job search and land your dream job
- Develop a strong resume, as well as a tool box of things you will need to market yourself effectively
- Develop the skills required to deal with internal politics and effectively market yourself inside your company so that you can maximize your potential within your current situation
- Learn and perfect the skills necessary to become a “master networker”
Additionally, as your coach I will provide you with:
- The tools, support structure, and distinctions to allow you to reach your goals quickly
- An environment where you can speak openly and freely – everything we talk about is held in strict confidence
- Access to an extensive network of professionals and other people that can help you achieve your goals
- Support between sessions via phone and e-mail
- Access to hundreds of resources and assessments
- The full and honest truth from someone who is in your corner
Are you ready to learn how coaching can help you achieve your goals?